Scandals-Rumors-Issues

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scandals-Rumors-Issues

Post by Leehadja on February 25th 2010, 5:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Scandals-Rumors-Issues

Quick Intro About Me: Hi~!Ahahah, well yeah, this is the FIRST FANFICTION ABOUT BIGBANG's TAEYANG ON THIS WEBSITE! Woo-Hoo! (Sorry I just had to do that!=D)Well yeah anyways, I'm a writer from Winglin if any of you know that website. Yeah...Winglin isn't working for me either(IF it's not working for you) and I HAVE CHAPTERS TO UPDATE!!ARGH!!While on Winglin I was updating/doing two fan fictions about GDragon and TOP and you, I guess. The first fan fiction was 'Not The path I Wanted To Choose...'(GDragon, Fan Fiction Girl, and TOP), the second fan fiction was called 'Pains From Protecting Me'(G-Dragon, YOU, and TOP). Yeah I guess you can say my favorite from the BIGBANG is GD and TOP.LOL!But umm, yeah ya know since I CAN'T GET ONTO WINGLIN, I'll just be a writer here, starting a fanfic' about BIGBANG's TAEYANG!Why am I writing a fanfic' about him?...Well there's probably A LOT of YOU out there that LOVES~(Singing voice ROFL) TaeYang and I think it's better to start a fan fic' about him and YOU!Am I going to continue the other two from Winglin on this website?...No, I don't think so, sorry cause I don't keep my chapters that I already updated, BUT I have like 1-2 chapters(Pains From Protecting Me) that I wrote(that I didn't update on Winlgin). And yeah. (Sorry for using 'Fanfiction' and 'Winglin' a lot for the intro:P)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary: Hmm...Life does seem boring when you're just a waitress who works at a ordinary, busy coffee shop. BUT, hey don't argue YET!!The other part of my sum--...wait your...wait I don't know! Well whatever, the other part of the summary hasn't come to reading yet!!...Well now it has!!One day in the middle of February you went with HyeHee(your best friend who also works with you at the coffee shop) to a buffet or restaurant which ever. Eating a little of this and that, you and HyeHee had enough. Just when both of you was about to leave, an old woman came up to you and gave you a fortune cookie. You didn't hesitate so then took it, the old woman suddenly disappeared, you opened the cookie up and read the fortune paper: Many more to become in the near future. Lucky Numbers:27, 5, 18, 19, 88, 58. The next day you woke up to be late and rushed to work but don't worry you looked just...fine. Doing a little of this and that in the kitchen you was to take a order. Taking orders from random people, then you took a order from a table. There were 5 guys sitting at one table booth, they all were wearing sunglasses, caps, and hoodies. It seemed as if they were hiding something from you, then one of the guys yelled a name 'SeungRi'. SeungRi?...You heard that name before didn't you? Then there was another yelling of a name
'G-Dragon'. G-Dragon?...You also heard that name before too! Then there was another name 'DaeSung'. EHH! Why do they have the BigBang member names?!Then there was another name 'TaeYang'. You almost collapsed from hearing that name(you'll get it reading the story soon). AND then there was another name 'TOP'. Then a few minutes or you can say after, you started running back towards the counter not even ordering what THEY wanted, but then fail to trip because of the heels you putted on the morning. The so-called TaeYang dude came running towards you and helped you when you ACCIDENTLY pulled his sunglasses off his face. You gasp even louder, loud enough for the whole coffee shop to hear you gasp. Everyone looked at you then to So-Called TaeYang. Everyone gasp all in unison, walking closer to you and him. Then all of a sudden there were flashes, there were cameras, there were cell phones, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY DOING!?..................................And that's how the scandals, rumors, and issues started.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Genre: Romance, Comdey, Drama?, Sad(Dunno how to say that in a proper way, Sorry.)
Setting:Seoul, SouthKorea
Note:Feels awkward...Silence?...I hate that!LOL!Please comment if you think the story seems pretty good...=P

Last edited by HottestVIPBeauty[ies] on March 21st 2010, 6:14 pm; edited 46 times in total
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scandals-Rumors-Issues

Post by JayWalker. on March 12th 2010, 11:21 pm

HottestVIPBeauty[ies] wrote:
isarang.JAY wrote:

silent
OHH!

Rolling Eyes
JayWalker.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Masterflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Leehadja on March 12th 2010, 11:21 pm

isarang.JAY wrote:
OHH!

Rolling Eyes
WHATEVER~!
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayWalker. on March 13th 2010, 12:20 am

isarang.JAY wrote:

Rolling Eyes
WHATEVER~!

Very Happy
JayWalker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leehadja on March 13th 2010, 12:29 pm

isarang.JAY wrote:
WHATEVER~!

Very Happy
Razz
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayWalker. on March 13th 2010, 3:47 pm

isarang.JAY wrote:

Very Happy
Razz
Embarassed
JayWalker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leehadja on March 13th 2010, 10:08 pm

isarang.JAY wrote:
Razz
Embarassed
AHAH!
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2

Post by Leehadja on March 13th 2010, 10:38 pm

THANKS TO isarang.JAY for the cute poster! Yes, it's really awesomee but it seems a bitt plain, but oh wells, better than the original one I had.(ROFL>_<) Hmmm...I made her a poster too! Her poster, it was my 2nd time I guessmaking a poster so yeah, not that creative YET! I Choose You Poster YES! I know so many words! I think I like the original one better I Choose You Poster Before. AHAHA!Well this isn't a chapter, but hopefully I'll be updating soon!^____^`
Here's the fanfiction for the poster I created: I Choose You
This fanfiction focuses on you(____), JaeBeom, and I think TaeYang.
Very Happy
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayWalker. on March 13th 2010, 10:57 pm

it's not plain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JayWalker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leehadja on March 13th 2010, 11:03 pm

isarang.JAY wrote:it's not plain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't even say it's not plain!
I just said it's KINDA plain you dough-dough head.
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayWalker. on March 13th 2010, 11:06 pm

I don't have a dough head !
______HEAD.
JayWalker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leehadja on March 13th 2010, 11:07 pm

isarang.JAY wrote:I don't have a dough head !
______HEAD.
You'll see.
Ahah.
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leehadja on March 21st 2010, 6:53 pm

LOL!
Need to update soon.
Leehadja

View user profile