Pains From Protecting Me

Go down

Pains From Protecting Me

Post by Leehadja on March 2nd 2010, 8:58 pm

Pains From Protecting Me
Author's Note:WOO-HOO!Winglin works again!FINALLY!I get to share my other two storys but I'll only share ONE!Yeaps, the title is called 'Pains From Protecting Me'. It Ft's YOU, G-DRAGON, and TOP. No worries I'll be updating on here and Winglin.
Author's Note Updation:If you're a winglin reader and you came to this website because of the account thingy. Yes, you're on the right website=P so don't get confused and all! You must have read the comment I wrote on my own comment account. AISH! That's the only way I can reach you readers, sorry T_T. SORRY AGAIN!!And if you WAS a silent reader and didn't see the comment I wrote myself, you sould start writing comments too!Sorry to put it in a mean way! =( But oh wells!=D Read my lovers!!!♥️
Genre:Comedy, Romance, etc.
Setting/Place:Seoul, South Korea
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main Characters:
You:You are 18 years of age, a senior at a new school(you transferred), Mom and Dad(you're the only duaghter)as family members, and your family is a wealthy family. You have been with one guy during your life time and that was when you was 16 years old. The guy you went out with was named Kim Junsu(Ahahaha, yeah, Junsu from 2PM). You guys broke up 1 year later at the age of 17.
GD:His name is GD, G-Dragon, Kwon JiYong, or Jiyong. 18 years of age, a senior at the school, Mom and Dad as family members, and his family is a wealthy family. He is 1 of the top 5 players in the school. He played specifically every girl. Best friends with Top, TaeYang, DaeSung, and SeungRi.
TOP:His name is TOP, Choi SeungHyun, or SeungHyun. 18 years of age, a senior at the school, Mom and Dad as family members, and his family is a wealthy family.He is 1 of the top 5 players in the school. He played specifically every girl. Best friends with GD, TaeYang, DaeSung, and SeungRi.
Other Chracters(that may pop up in the fanfiction):
Hagun-LeeHagun(Your best friend)
TaeYang-DongYoungBae-Youngbae(GD and Top's Best friend)
DaeSung-KangDaeSung(GD and Top and TaeYang's Best friend)
SeungRi-Lee SeungHyun(GD and Top and TaeYang and DaeSung's Best friend)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary:You have been transferred to one of the wealthiest(richest), smartest, and popular school. Why? Well because your parents want to transfer you there. For what reason? Well because they want you to have a perfect, happy life, which you think is very REALLY stupid. You thought that if they(Mom and Dad)wanted you to have a happy life, why aren't they always home, why is it that everytime you wake up in the morning to find a note in the kitchen about them not being home...Stupid life as you always thought over and over agin.First day of school at the new school, first day of school as a senior, and first day of school wearing school uniforms. Aish!!!! How bad can it be? Well some bad and some good. Walking to school you met a friend, her name is Hagun. (You guys became Best Friends) Getting to school some boys try to holla up front, wolf-whitsle, woo-hoo you. Well not exactly some boys, three-fourths of the boys, nahh... let's just say a lot of boys. Going to classes, weird classes you havn't heard before in your life, EVER! You get partnered up with one of the top 5 players. You don't exactly get parntnered up with the player all the time though, for some classes you get partnered up with some of his best buds(players), and some nerds. Moving onto your life, you and the player starts to have feeling for each others. Can it be feelings? No way, a player can't have feelings for any girls. And no way can YOU have feelings for a player who played almost all the girls in the school.
Want to know more...READ!Oh yeah the title 'Pains From Protecting Me' you'll get it some where at the end, hopefully or the middle if your a smart person.=DDDDD

Started:January 30 2010
Ended:-----------------

READ!READ!READ!COMMENT!COMMENT!COMMENT!SUBSCIRBE!SUBSCIRBE!SUBSCIRBE!Tell me if the story is good, tell me what your favorite part is, tell me EVERYTHING!I'd LOVE to hear it.

Last edited by HottestVIPBeauty[ies] on March 21st 2010, 5:59 pm; edited 28 times in total
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1

Post by Leehadja on March 2nd 2010, 9:09 pm

Chapter 1: Sneaking Out to Visit The New School
First Chapter:)Hope you guys enjoy it!Smile
You sat on your bed looking out at the opened door porch. You sighed and then laid on your bed.
"MAN!I should have begged my mom not to transfer me!" you said out loud. Then there was a knock on your door.
*Knock knock*
"____-ah are you okay?" asked one of the maids.
"Yeah. I was just talking to myself. Nothing at all." you said.
"Well okay if you need anything just tell me." the maid answered back.
"Sure thing Han!"(Han is the maid's name)
Then there was silence. Whenever there was silence like that after talking, the person walked away.
"Hmm, what should I do?" you asked yourself.
You kept thinking and then you came to it.
"I should go check out the new school."
You got up from the bed and went to your huge closet. You opened it and then the lights appeared.
"What should I wear?"
You walked into the closet and took 10 minutes up in there. You came back out and closed the door. You quickly went to the bathroom and changed into some-
Jean shorts:http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?catId=cat380159&productId=1331_3485
and
Casual top:http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jsp?categoryId=101&subCategoryId=115&productId=32342
You ran up to the long mirror hanging on the side of the sink. You did a few cute poses in front the mirror, then you thought about how to do your hair.
"How should I do my hair?"
You scratched your head for a quick idea that would fit your outfit.
"Ah-ha!"
You grabbed the curl iron that was on the table on the other side of the sink. You plugged in the power core to the curl iron, you waited for the curl iron to heat up, while at it you grabbed the comb and split your hair on your left side. The curl iron was done heating up, you grabbed the iron and started taking big pieces of clumps from your hair and curled it. A couple minutes later you was done, you turned off curl iron, let it rest for a while, and pulled the power core to the iron. Then you grabbed your big make-up bag and searched for a black eyeliner. You found it and putted a little bit of eyeliner on. You was done and walked out the bathroom. You grabbed your wallet:http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jsp?categoryId=106&subCategoryId=126&productId=32023
and your cell phone. You made sure there was money inside the wallet, so there was. You slipped on some black flip flops:https://www.babylaundryboutique.com/products/dinisblackskull_lg.jpg
Then you walked out of your room closing the door. You walked down the long hall and then walked down the long stairs.
"____-ah where are you going?" Han bows down.
"Uh, I'm just gonna ago visit the school." you gave her the answer then she stops bowing and stands up properly.
"Well your mom and dad said if you go anywhere today, that I should be going with."
"I...Yah...Why?" you sighed and asked Han.
"I have no idea." Han said.
"Well you sure, because.........uh........you know there's a lot of cleaning that needs to be done." you said trying to get rid of Han because Han is your Mom's spy.
"There are other maids here to help clean so I can go with you." she smartly give you a answer,she even gave you a smile.
"oh....uh....eh....Han?....." you said with a low voice.
"Hmm? What is it?" she said with a low voice bending a little over to you.
"Can I please go alone?" you asked her still lowering your voice.
"But I can't let you go alone." responds back.
"Han...Please..." you slightly pouted trying to look cute and beg.
"Darling please don't do that, you are older now you don't look right." she smirked at you.
"Then can I please, please, please, please, pleaseeeeeeee go alone?" stops pouting.
"Ok." she finally gives up on going with you.
"Thank YOU!" you said out loud.
"Sh..." Han quickly grabbed onto your shoulder.
"Opps. Sorry." you apologized for being loud.
"But you have to get back quickly, okay?" Han gave you a time limit for being out the house alone.
"Ok." you responded
"And don't tell your Mom that I letted you go alone or else we both are dead meat." she quickly whispered to you.
"Okay I get it." you quickly whispered back to her.
"And make sure no one see's you!" she shook her head weirdly when she said you.
"Ok." that's all you said.
"Now go before your Mom gets home!" she pushed you.
"Ok." you said that again.
You and Han walked towards the door, you about to walk out the house(mansion)when another maid came.
"Where are you guys going Han?" said the other maid.
"Uh...." you both said.
You and Han slowly turned around, smiling nervously, and nervously laughing.
"Why are you guys laughing?" said the maid.
"Uh...Uh..." that was all Han can say.
"We was gonna go take a walk and we was joking around for a little while so we was laughing." you said quickly.
"Oh."
"Yeah, and what do you want?" asked Han.
"Oh cause I thought I heard someone walking towards the door." the maid answered Han's question.
'DAMN! She has some good as hearing!!!' you thought to yourself.
"Oh, well it was just me and ____-ah." she said while pointing to you.
"Oh. Well I'll get back to work then." the maid walked off and went back to work.
"Whew! That was close." you said to Han
"Yeah that was. Now hurry up and go!" Han said while opening the door knob, and pushing you out the door.
"Okay thanks, I'll be back as soon as possible!" you said and left quickly. You waved bye to Han and ran off. Just about running off faster you saw a lawn mower person.
"Yikes!" you quickly bended down as low as you can into a ball behind the cutted bushes. The lawn mower person mowed the lawn to the back yard. You quickly stuck your head out to see if the person was still there.
"The coast is clear." you said and crawled across the big-o lawn, still behind the bushes. You then got to the gate, stood up, dusted off dirty things on your leg, knee, and hand. You opened the door gate(not the big gate for the cars) and ran off with your wallet and cell phone in your hands.
How did I do?
Did You Like it?
Did I do good?
C O M M E N T!

Last edited by HottestVIPBeauty[ies] on March 12th 2010, 6:27 pm; edited 11 times in total
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pains From Protecting Me

Post by Leehadja on March 2nd 2010, 9:17 pm

COMMENT ♥️
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayWalker. on March 4th 2010, 6:27 pm

is that a totally different beginning that i didn't read ? scratch
JayWalker.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Masterflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Leehadja on March 4th 2010, 6:29 pm

isarang.JAY wrote:is that a totally different beginning that i didn't read ? scratch
Already told you!
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayWalker. on March 5th 2010, 9:24 pm

HottestVIPBeauty[ies] wrote:
isarang.JAY wrote:is that a totally different beginning that i didn't read ? scratch
Already told you!
i know that -__-
JayWalker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leehadja on March 5th 2010, 9:40 pm

isarang.JAY wrote:
HottestVIPBeauty[ies] wrote:Already told you!
i know that -__-
Uh-huh.
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2

Post by Leehadja on March 12th 2010, 6:05 pm

Chapter 2: 6 Girls Down!What About 7 Girls?
Chapter 2:)
You walked down the streets on the sidewalk.
"Hmm...Mom said the school would be near the neighborhood. Let's see..."
*Flashback*
"Well the school is really close to our house so you can walk, just 10 blocks away, the school is really big, and is located near a park with a medium size pond." said her Mom.
*End of Flashback*
"Okay!" you memorized your Mom's words and started looking around from that end to that end. You kept looking when you saw a big building and a park next to it.
"There's the school!" you started walking towards the school.
"I never knew there was a school near this area."
You walked and walked then you got to the park. The park was cleaned, like REALLY clean. Then you saw a group of boys playing basketball at the basketball court and a hell of a lot of girls there, screaming like there was gonna be no tomorrow.
"Maybe they go to this school. I should ask them to show me around the school." you asked yourself but then you didn't want to disturb anybody so you just let it be.
"I'll just go have a look around in the school myself."
You then started walking towards the school, but to get to the school you had to go through the park. You walked on the sidewalk of the park then you walked past the loud as people just when you was gonna really pass them...
"HEY bit itchy WHY YOU STEP ON MY STUFF!?" yelled a girl from the crowd then she walked towards you.
"Huh?" you was like what the hell is she talking about?
"WHY YOU STEP ON MY HOODIE?!" she ran towards you and pushed you to your butt.
"I'm not even stepping on your hoodie." you replied.
"YES YOU ARE!" she screamed in front of your face.
(Did I also mention you get easily mad?;D)
You stood up, she was so close to you it looked like she was grinding on you. You pushed her away from you, she backed away, then some more girls from the crowd came towards you.
"YAH!WHY THE fudge YOU PUSH HER!?" yelled one of the girls walking towards you.
You tried to calm yourself down so you won't fudge their face up like the other girls from your old school. The next thing you knew there was about 6 or 5 girls surrounding your escape(but you wasn't even near wanting to escape, you was near with 'ugly as hoes, you fucken touch me, you fucken gonna regret!'). You then settled your cell phone and wallet down onto the ground, you stood back up properly, and gave a sigh.
"YAH!UGLY AS bit itchy!WHY YOU FUCKEN TOUCH HER!?" yelled one of the girls surrounding her. There was 3 other girls that stood together but they wasn't close to you, they just looked at you. The boys from the basketball court heard yelling...
~Boys Side of the Story(Not POV)~
"WOAH!DAMN TAEYANG! You sure know how to play basketball these days!" GD said while bouncing the ball.
"Ahaha! I guess I do know how to play basketball after all." TaeYang smirked.
"YO! GD! Give me the ball!" shouted DaeSung.
"Here!" GD passed the ball to DaeSung, DaeSung catches it and started dribbling, then he scored it to the basketball goal. TOP runs to go get the ball, bounced it and ran back towards TaeYang. Suddenly they heard yelling, they all lost attention to playing basketball and draw their attention to the group of girls.
"EH! Them girls going at it again." said DaeSung.
"It doesn't look like they going after us, DaeSung." said TaeYang.
"Dude, why are they all up on the girl?" asked GD.
"Hey, that girl doesn't seem familiar." TOP said.
"I never saw her before." said all the boys. They all looked at each other from one another. Then SeungRi came running from the group of girls.
"HEY! They funna beat a girl up!" SeungRi said.
"Why?" TaeYang asked.
"Is it that they fighting over us again?" asked DaeSung.
"NO! NO! NO! That girl in the middle of the circle, she stepped on GD's hoodie, and so then one of the girls yelled at her." SeungRi said answering the questions.
"So they fighting over my hoodie?" GD asked questionly.
"NO! NO! NO! They ain't fighting over your hoodie! They funna beat her for steppin on your hoodie!" SeungRi said not wanting to talk anymore cause it was hard for him to explain to the others.
"YAH! Are they really that stupid?" TOP said while looking at the girls.
~Your side of the story(Not POV)~
"BITCH!WHY AIN'T YOU ANSWERING ME!?" yelled one of the girls.
"YAH!NOBODY AIN'T NO FEMALE DOG'S ASS AROUND HERE!IF I DON'T WANT TO ANSWER YOU GUYS, I DON'T HAVE TO, I HAVE MY CHOICES!" you said getting irritated with their annoying voices with 'why you step on the hoodie?' or 'answer me you bit itchy!' or hearing them say 'bit itchy'.
"Yah! Nobody ain't no female dog's ass around here! If I don't want to answer you guys, I don't have to, I have my choices!" mocked one of the girls.
You gave them a sour laugh "You girls are hilarious NOT! If you wanna be hilarious or even LOOK hilarious I can put an affect to that. And it's free no fee's to be pay." you gave them a fake smile.
"BITCH!HOW DEAR YOU SAY THAT!" yelled one of the girls again.
"Ooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!Myyyyyyyy!!!!!GOODNESS!!!!You keep calling me a bit itchy I'mma show you what a bit itchy is in a few seconds!" you hissed at them, you even gave them a warning but they didn't run off.
"I'm so scared! Ooooohhh!" a girl faked it and TRIED to make me sound scary.
"Yeah! I know right I'm so scary! Woooo-hoooooo!" you did a ghost kind of sound at the end. You rolled your eyes.
"Get her!" yelled one of the girls that was standing with the 2 other girls not in the circle surrounding you.
The girls around you came closer to you, you stood there all brave and stuff. You bended down to get your cell phone and wallet. You picked it up with your 2 hands. The enemies got closer to you, a girl behind you came closer to you and grabbed your waist.
"EWW!WHAT THE fudge!I'M NOT GAY!" you yelled because that girl was holding your waist like you guys was gonna go to bed together. Your right leg kicked her stomach, she flew back letting you go. Then you quickly grabbed your cell phone and wallet, stood back up, half the girls was closer to you. A girl gave a swing towards your face, you dodge(you bended down)then the swing hitted a girl's face, she was the girl behind you, the girl behind you fell backwards holding her face.
"2 down and 4 more to go." you said like you just accomplished something you really wanted to do and haven't done it before.
The other 4 girls came EVEN MORE CLOSER to you, one jumped on your back but luckily you turned around and bend down, the girl flew to another girl that was gonna charge for you.
"YES! 4 down, 2 more to go!" you said and then you started swinging too. A couple aims landed on you but 1 aim landed on your cheek. When that hand landed on your cheek you really got pissed off so then you started to fight like crazy. The girl that hitted you on the cheek, fell down. Just 1 more girl to go then you're finished here. You and the girl pushes each other from that side to that side, to that side to that side. The girl from that end came running towards you with her fist ready, she charged for you so then when she came you backed up to your left side and you stuck your right leg out. She swing but too bad cause she missed then she fell on her left side.
"AND 6 DOWN BABY!" you yelled out. You looked around and everyone was looking at you.
"You really are tough." said a girl from the 3 group from before.
"So? It has nothing to do with you." you said then the girl starts to walk towards you. You stood there.
"What's your name bit itchy?" the girls asked.
"GOD! You girls must LOVE calling people BITCHES!" you said with a 'wow' fake smile on your face.
"What's your name?" asked the girl again.
"Learn my name tomorrow at school." you gave her a fake smile and turned your back on her.
"BITCH!I DIDN'T SAY YOU CAN TURN YOU BACK ON ME!" shouted the girl.
"Well I just did. What are you gonna do?" you said with your back facing her.
"I'M GONNA BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!" she angered her tone a bit.
"Woah, damn scary! BUT not scary enough to scare me away!" you said with a laugh.
"HOE!!!" she cursed at you again.
"Call me whatever you want, it's fine with me." you said with a uncaring voice.
The girl grabbed your right arm and turned you around to face her.
"BITCH!SLUT!WHORE!HOE!TRAMP!PROSTITUTE!" she cursed at you with every bad name she can think of.
"It doesn't affect me but it affects you cause you're a bad influence."
~Boys side of the story(Not POV)~
"DAMN!" said TaeYang.
"She really beated them girls up!" DaeSung said.
"NO!NO!NO!" said SeungRi
"She even beated up half the girls that know how to fight very good!" TOP said.
"WOAH!DAMN!AND Sunhee is gonna mess with her! Shit!" GD said.
GD ran from the basketball court to the group of girls, actually ____ and the girl called Sunhee.
Was it cool fighting with those girls?
Ahaha!
C O M M E N T!♥️

Last edited by HottestVIPBeauty[ies] on March 20th 2010, 10:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3

Post by Leehadja on March 12th 2010, 6:21 pm

Chapter 3: TURN YOUR HEAD!
Chapter 3:)

GD ran and yelled...
"YAH!Sunhee!"
Sunhee and you turned around to who was calling.
"GD BAE!" Sunhee yelled back out.
GD then reached you guys.
"Did anything happen?!" he said quickly breathing out heavily.
"YEAH!SHE TOUCHED ME!" Sunhee said suddenly holding onto GD.
"YAH! Whoever you are, don't touch her!" he yelled at you.
"PSH! Who wanna touch her ugly self!?" you hissed back at him.
"YAH!DON'T CALL ME UGLY!" Sunhee hissed after what you said.
"Who the hell are you?!" he asked you a question.
"ME?!" you asked him.
"Yeah YOU!" he said.
"There's no reason to tell you my name!" you shouted at him.
"YAH!DON'T TALK TO OUR GD LIKE THAT!" said the group of girls.
"Oh right...I forgot...NOT!I don't even know you guys, so I can talk to whichever one of you all I WANT!" you said to the group of girls.
"STUPID STUCK UP bit itchy!" said Sunhee.
"And you are?" you said.
"I'm Sunhee!" she said clearly.
"I don't think I heard you right...Did you say you was Stupid Stuck Up bit itchy #1?" you said and did a sour laugh.
"HEY!DON'T SAY THAT TO HER!" GD barged in.
"Whatever..." you completely rolled your eyes and told him.
"DON'T ROLL YOUR EYES AT MY BOYFRIEND!" Sunhee screamed at you.
"Well I just did and you can't change what I just did." you smartly talked back.
"YOU bit itchy!" she letted go of GD, walked towards you, and slapped you on your left cheek with her right hand.
"DAMN!bit itchy!YOU DIDN'T NEED TO SLAP ME!" you yelled at her.
While you was screaming at her the other 4 guys walked towards you, GD, and Sunhee. They stood behind GD.
"Well I can if I want." she said making you build up to the killing her.
You then grabbed her hair, pulled her down to the ground, and pushed her down. She laid on the ground and started screaming.
"HEY!STOP!GD HELP ME!" she screamed for help but then GD was talking to his guys friends.
"HEY!YOU GIRLS COME HELP ME!" she yelled for help from the other girls.
The other girls didn't want to help Sunhee because since you beaten the other girls up nobody wanted to help. More likely that they was scared of you(LMAO). You got on top of Sunhee and slapped her.
"BITCH!DON'T EVER CALL ME ONE UNLESS YOU KNOW ABOUT MY FUCKEN DAMN LIFE!LITTLE UGLY ASS TRAMP!" you said.
You kept hitting her, slapping her. So then suddenly you felt 4 hands grabbing your arms. You just nudged the hands off and kept slapping Sunhee. Then the 4 hands letted go and suddenly you felt 2 hands. The hands grabbed you by the arms and you got pulled away. You was suddenly off her(Sunhee), you kept wiggling around but then stopped.
"SHIT!YOU FUCKEN LUCKY!" you yelled at her.
Sunhee cries then GD came up to you and said...
"WHY YOU TOUCH HER!?" he yelled at you.
"WHY SHE TALKIN!?" you yelled back.
"WHY YOU ASKIN QUESTIONS?!" he yelled back.
"WHY YOU ASKIN QUESTIONS!!??" you yelled back.
"BITCH!" he yelled at you and slapped you.
The person who was holding your arm back was TOP. You turned your head to your left because of the slap. Sunhee then cries louder just to get GD's attention. GD walked over to Sunhee and grabbed her and help her stood up. She stood up looking at you and smiling. You turned your head to look at Sunhee and GD. GD made her walked closer to you, holding her arm. She pretended to walk helplessly and when she got to you she smiled to you not letting GD see.
"SLAP HER!" GD commands.
"Ok..." she answered back to GD and faced you.
Your head was then turned to your left again but she didn't slap you yet.
"LOOK AT ME!" she commanded.
"NO!" you said back.
"LOOK AT ME!" she commanded again.
"FUCK YOU!" you said back not wanting to follow her command.
"LOOK AT HER!" GD commanded.
"HELL fudge NO!" you said angrily.
"LOOK AT HER OR I'LL MAKE YOU LOOK AT HER!" GD said.
"GO AHEAD!" you said.
GD let go of Sunhee and walked towards you.
"You can let her go TOP." GD said while walking towards you.
"Ok?..." he then lets you go.
You stood there with your head still looking at your right. He then stood next to you on your left, he moves his head towards you and whispered.
"Turn your head." he whispered.
"No." you still refused.
His right hand then lands on your right shoulder. You didn't do anything. Then he moved his left hand and touched your left shoulder. He walks behind you and said...
"Turn your head." he lastly commands.
"No." you said back.
His hands then moved from your shoulder to your neck to your head sides. He turned your head roughly but then you turned your head too. Sunhee walks towards you and she lifted her right hand. She was about to slap you when you yelled...
"STOP!" you said.
Sunhee then stops for some reason. You removed GD's hands away from your head, turned to him, and pushed him to the ground. He fell to the ground so then Sunhee runs towards him and bended down. You then walked off out the park.
"YOU STARTED IT!" you yelled back while walking.
"Aish!" GD said pushing Sunhee off him.
"GD! Are you okay?!" she said.
"NO!I'M NOT OKAY!" GD said.
He angrily stood up and stormed off. Sunhee was about to run after him but then TOP said...
"Don't go after him!" TOP said before she gets GD more angry.
Then TOP, DaeSung, SeungRi, and TaeYang walked off following GD.
"YAH!COME BACK!YAH!EHHH!COME BACK HERE!" Sunhee yelled and stomped.
Ahahaha.
I think I rushed a bit on this chapter.
C O M M E N T!
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayWalker. on March 12th 2010, 11:15 pm

Oh yea i remember !!
I read that chapter TOO! xDD
JayWalker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leehadja on March 12th 2010, 11:17 pm

isarang.JAY wrote:Oh yea i remember !!
I read that chapter TOO! xDD
AHAH!OF course!
It's cool!
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4

Post by Leehadja on March 13th 2010, 10:55 pm

Chapter 4: Authors Note
Hey readers!
This is FioneeKidd- the author of this fanfiction.
Really glad you're reading my story.
Well, I just wanted to thank MS or mysensationsite for the poster and all.
Thank you so much.
www.mysensationsite.blogspot.com
That's the site that helped me with the poster.
:::Smile))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Keep reading.

Last edited by HottestVIPBeauty[ies] on March 13th 2010, 10:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayWalker. on March 13th 2010, 10:56 pm

Im going to hire that site !! Smile
JayWalker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leehadja on March 13th 2010, 10:58 pm

isarang.JAY wrote:Im going to hire that site !! Smile
Ahahaha.
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5

Post by Leehadja on March 20th 2010, 10:27 pm

Chapter 5: LET GO!
Chapter 5:D
~Your Side of the Story(Not POV)~
"AISH! People who starts shit with me should get a piece of these knuckles up there mouth!" you hissed while walking home.
"Hm...Why does it feel like I forgot something?" you curiously asked yourself.
You thought for a little while then you stopped, you turned around, and then started running back towards the school.
~G-Dragon's Side of the Story(POV)~
AISH! That stupid Sunhee slapped me! SHESH!I should've slapped her back! And that stupid girl ran away! UGH! Wait until tomorrow! I'm gonna find her and give her a little yelling!...Let's see, why did I come back to the school park after everyone left?...Eh...I should just hang out here for a little while.............Hey look a cell phone!
~End of G-Dragon's Side of the Story (End of POV)~
You quickly ran back to the school park looking around.
"Aish where's my phone and wallet!?" you said to yourself.
You kept looking at the ground when you bumped into somebody.
"AISH!" said the person.
"I YAH!" you said.
You looked up to the person and it was...
"YOU!" you both said unexpectedly.
"YOU?!THAT G-D THINGY!" you said.
"I'm not a thingy!" he said.
"YES YOU ARE!" you said.
"What are you doing here?!" he asked.
"I came to find something!" you said.
"What is it?" he asked again.
"Why would I tell you?!" you said.
You looked around.
"Well cause MAYBE I have it." he said.
You stopped looking around and then to him.
"GIMME!" you said with your right hand out wanting what you need.
GD then smirks.
"What you smirking at you little blonde freak!" you said.
"Iono." he shrugged still with a smirk on his face.
"STOP SMIRKING OR ELSE I'M---" you got interrupted.
"You want your wallet and your cell phone back?" he said.
"DUH!" you said.
"Well you're gonna have to earn it." he said looking like a dog owner who's giving his dog a treat.
"I'm not getting my cell phone back just by EARNING it!" you hesitated.
"Then say goodbye." he said with a smile on his face.
"BWOH!? HUH! NO! GIVE IT BACK!" you yelled.
"Keep yelling little girl." he helped you cheer with the yelling.
"SHESH!SHUDDAP!JUST GIVE IT BACK!" you said.
"Ahahah. You're hilarious." he said laughing.
Then he took out your cell phone and wallet but held it high.
"YAH! Give it to me!" you said.
"Get it." he tried to command.
You started reaching for it (jumping) when you got closer to it he held it higher than before. You jumped for like 37 times, then got dizzy.
"I...yah...I...feel...dizzy..." you said holding your head and with your foot twisting from that side to that side.
"AHAHAHA." GD was laughing.
Then he looked at you and stopped laughing. He bends down to see you, you had your eyes closed and hand still on your head. His hand went to his sides.
"Are you okay?" he said.
"Uh...No...?" you said.
"You need help?" he asked.
You then stood up properly and pushed him below like under you. he bended down with his back facing you. You elbowed him on the back harshly. He landed on his knees.
"AH!" he screamed.
You quickly grabbed your cell phone and wallet. You was about to take off when GD grabbed your right ankle.
"WHAT THE fudge!" you cursed out loud.
"You think I'm that stupid?!" he said.
"YEAH!" you answered back.
"Come back HERE!" he said and pulled your ankle.
"NO!" you wigged his hand off your ankle.
GD didn't let go, he still pulled your ankle, you threw your cell and wallet to the ground. You bend down to pull his hand away from your ankle, he then let go of your ankle but then grabbed your hand.
"AISH!" you said.
You pulled your hand away from him but he still wouldn't let go. You pulled but didn't go anywhere.
"HEY!LOOK A DOG!" you said trying to draw his attention to something else.
"Huh...?" he looked behind him and didn't see anything.
While he was looking you let go, and then he let go so you went free but just when you're about to run off, he grabs your right left ankle again but on the different side. You fell on your front but your hands flew in front of you.
"OWW!" you said in pain.
GD then crawls on top of you. You kicked your feet up in the air, you TRIED pushing him off you, and you even shook your head for some odd reason. That's only cause you was struggling (LMAO).
"LET ME GO!LET ME GO!" you screamed.
"NO!" GD said.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" you screamed and asked.
"LET ME SLAP YOU!" he said.
"HAH!?" you was confuse about what he just said.
"LET ME SLAP YOU!" he repeated himself.
"HUH!?WHY!WHAT THE fudge!"
"GD!?bit itchy!" a girl voiced came out of nowhere.
You and GD looked at the person.
"Sunhee!!!???" GD's eyes got big.
"Do we HAVEEEEEEE to argue again?!" you said.
"WHY ARE YOU ON TOP OF HIM!?" Sunhee asked.
"Me? YOU MEANT HIM! I'M NOT EVEN ON TOP OF HIM!" you said.
"Oh wait." GD said.
Then GD grabbed your arms and rolled over to the right. Now you was on top of him.
"SEE!" Sunhee said.
"STUPID!" you just yelled out.
Then you got up, you was standing at the end of GD's feet, and your legs was on the side of his legs.
"DAMN! You look hot from this view!" GD complimented.
"WHAT!?" Sunhee yelled at GD.
"Bye-bye." you said.
You grabbed your phone and wallet, just when you're about to go...
"HEY!YOU CAN'T GO YET!" Sunhee yelled.
"Who says I have to stay?" you gave a smart remark.
"EH! STAY!" Sunhee commanded.
"*Sour Laugh*...No." still saying no you then slowly walked off.
"WHAT!NO!I NEED TO YELL AT YOU!" she said.
"Yell at me at school tomorrow!" you said still walking.
"WHATTT!?!?!HEY!fudge YOU!!!" she said.
"I'm not a homo-sexual ya know!" you said still walking.
"AHAHAHAH!" GD starts to laugh.
Sunhee then looks at GD and gives him a death glare. He then shuts up.
"Opps." he said.
Sunhee turns back around to where you went walking...
"You are so gonna get a beaten tomorrow." she evilly said.
UPDATED!
C O M M E N T!
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6

Post by Leehadja on March 20th 2010, 10:37 pm

Chapter 6: Whew!
Chapter 6 Very Happy
"AISH!STUPID GIRL!STUPID BOY!" you said out loud.
"Alright see you tomorrow...Okay...Okay.." came a voice.
You looked to your left (you was walking on the sidewalk where the big houses was located) and saw a familiar woman and man.
"We have to go home now so we'll see you tomorrow." a another voice said.
The man shacked hands with the other man who was in the house. Then the woman bowed to the other woman who was in the house. When the man and woman outside the house turned around, your face was as big as two water melons, your mouth was as wide as it can be.
"SHIT!MOM!DAD!" you yelled out loud.
(Ahaha, yeaps that was your MOM and DAD!)
Your Mom and Dad was about to get into the car when they heard you yell. You quickly covered your mouth with your hands. You looked at them directly in the eye. You then as fast as you can ducked down. You thought you was behind a bush or tree for some sort, you let out a sigh, closed your eyes and opened them again. You looked to your left to think that you was still behind the bush or tree but then you still saw your Mom and Dad.
"SNAPS!" you whispered in a loud way to yourself.
You, still ducking, starts to walk. You looked like a duck who's trying to cross the road. Your Mom and Dad then walked towards the gate. You wasn't even half way out of their sight.
"HEY! You look familiar!" yelled your Mom.
'I yah...I'm dead meat...No actually me and Han's dead meat!' you thought to yourself.
"Can you turn around so I can take a look at you?" your Dad yelled.
'...Oh crap! What do I do?!Do I turn around and get in trouble or do I stand up and run?!' you thought to yourself.
Then suddenly a Devil ____(you) popped on the side of your right shoulder.
'Hey ____, just run!' said the Devil.
Then a Angel ____(you) popped on the left side of your left shoulder.
'____, NO! Just look at your Mom and Dad. They won't do anything to you.' the Angel said.
'____, are you nuts!?If you look at your parents you're going to be...*Does a line with its finger across the neck
and stuck her tongue out*.' the Devil said and did.
'____, just pick me. You never pick the Devil. I mean NEVRE EVER!' said the Angel.
'SO WHAT!?I'm here cause I'm here! I try to persuade her and so are you, so SHUT UP!" the Devil said with anger.
'I yah! You guys stop arguing!' you said.
'THEN WHO ARE YOU GOING TO PICK!?' both the Angel and Devil angrily asked.
'Uh...Hmm...' you said.
'HEY!HURRY UP AND ANSWER!' the Devil said.
'Yeah! I DON'T WANT TO WAIT HERE ALL DAY WITH THIS STUPID DEVIL!' the Angel said.
'Look who's being the Devil!' the Devil said with eyes rolled.
'SHUSH!OR I'LL SLAP YOU!' the Angel hissed.
'COME DO IT!YOU WON'T DO A THING!' the Devil hissed back.
'HEY!YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP!' you finally hissed at them both.
They both shuts up.
'Okay...I know who to pick.' you said.
'WHO!?' they both came closer to you.
'I'm going to pick...The Devil.' you said.
'HAHA!YOU SUCK!' the Devil said.
'HAHA NOTHING! SHE JUST FEEL BAD FOR YOU!THAT'S WHY SHE'S PICKING YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!' the Angel said.
"Uh...Are you ____?" your Mom tapped you on your right shoulder.
'GOOD-DAY!' the Devil quickly said and disappeared.
'GOOD-DAY TO YOU TOO!' the Angel said and then disappeared.
'*GULP*I YAH!YOU GUYS COME BACK!' you said in your mind.
"You look so...so...like...our daughter." your Dad said.
'BREATHE!BREATHE!BREATHE ____!...OMG!I CAN' T
BREATHE! I CAN'T BREATHE!' you said to yourself and started puffing in and out air.
Then you stood up and ran.
"WAIT!" your Mom and Dad yelled.
You kept running until you flew out of air.
"OMG!*Huff**Huff*!God that was scary." you said and went walking home.

*At Home*

You secretly got into the house. You closed the door quietly. Then you felt a hand on your right shoulder.
'CRAP! Who's there?!' you said to yourself.
You slowly turned around to see the person.
'Eh...who is there?...HAN!?' you personally said.
"HAN!?" you said out loud.
"SH!" Han hushed you.
Then you guys heard running.
"HEY!WHO CAME!?" the maid with the good hearing came
running towards the door.
"Uh...Us?" Han and you said.
"Oh?" then the maid went back to the kitchen.
"I swear she has some good hearing!" you said.
"I know!" Han agreed.
You guys then took 4 steps away from the door and then the door opens. You both looked and it was your Mom and Dad.
"Oh shit." you whispered.
"SHH! Be quiet! If they ask, say that I went with you to visit the school too!" Han whispered.
"Got it!" you whispered back.
Han ran to the door and stood on the side door.
"Hello." Han bowed and politely said.
"Hello." your mom said.
"Hello." your Dad said.
"Mom, Dad, you guys are back!*Nervously laughs*" you said.
"Yeah. You seem happy today!" your Mom said.
Han stood behind your Mom and Dad. She was mouthing words to you. You looked at her and squinted your eyes.
"Huh?..." you said.
"I said you seem happy today." your Mom repeated herself.
"No not you!" you said ignoring your Mom and paying attention to Han.
The Han starts to point at your Mom and Dad. She starts mouthing words to you again. Then your Dad looked back behind him and Han stops pointing and stop mouthing words, she smiles. Your Dad looks back to you. Han starts to point again and mouth words.

~Han's POV~
____!!!!Do you know what I'm trying to say to you?!I YAH! Don't act too suspicious!!!!____!!!!Are you paying attention to me!?!?!I start to point to ____'s Mom, I mouth the words, 'act normal in front of your MOM!' Does she get what I'm trying to say?!?!?SNAPS! Her Dad is looking! I then stop pointing and act as if nothing's wrong. Putting on a fake smile is not my thing. When I smile, I smile too much, then I get caught with 'what's wrong with you?' or 'what's up with you?' or 'are you okay?' or EVEN 'are you on drugs?'. SCARY for me! Yeah, I know. GOOD! Her Dad turned back to look at her! Now!'____, go up stairs!!!TO YOUR ROOM!' I mouth the words to her pointing up above me.
~End of Han's POV~

~____'s POV~
HAH!?What the heck is Han mouthing to me?!?!?AISH!WAIT!...Why is she pointing up ?...She's mouthing '____, something, up, what?' What the heck! Does she mean look up?...What's so interesting about looking up right now?!?!?
~End Of ____'s POV~

You then look up at the ceiling.
"____ darling. What are you doing?" your Mom said.
Your Mom and Dad looked up to the ceiling too.
"Darling? Is there something wrong with the ceiling?..." your Dad asked.
You kept looking up, also your Mom. Your Dad stopped asking questions and just went along looking at the ceiling too.

~Han's POV~
____!!!!Are you serious!?!?!?Why are you looking up at the ceiling?!?!?What did I tell you?!?!?Did I tell you to look up.*Scratch Head*
~End of Han's POV~

~____'s POV~
What IS so interesting about the ceiling?...Why did Han tell me to look up?...
~End of ____'s POV~

"Alright! Let's stop looking up at the ceiling for now!*Laughs*Let's go to the kitchen!" Han broke the moment.
"Good idea. My neck hurts!" you said.
Your Mom and Dad stops looking at the ceiling and then to you.
"Ok." your Mom and Dad said.
But then your Mom walked closer to you.
"You know what's hilarious?" your Mom said.
"What?..." you said.
"We saw a girl who looked exactly like you in the streets." your Mom said.
"*Nervously Laughs*Oh...really?...." you said trying to act like you didn't know anything.
"Yeah, she even wore the exact clothes too!" your Mom said.
"Oh...*Continues Nervous Laughing*I guess people looks like me then." you said.
"Yeah, maybe that is true." your Dad said.
"Food's ready!" yelled a maid from the kitchen.
"Let's go eat!" Han said.
"Ok."
Mom and Dad went with Han walking towards the kitchen.
"You're not eating?" your Mom said.
"No thanks. I'm going to go uh...pack for tomorrow." you said.
"OH GOOD! You remember! Well ok." your Mom said and walked off to the kitchen.
Han looked back at you and shrugged her shoulders.
"*SIGH*...I'll just go up stairs." you said to yourself and walked upstairs.
You got up the stairs, went to your room, and closed it. You started picking your uniform outfit out. You laid it on the bed. Then you thought...
'Where's my cell phone and wallet?!'
You then starts to feel your pocket and it was in your front pocket shorts.
'WOW!'
You then went to put some papers and pens in your,
tote bag: http://www.net-a-porter.com/am/product/48282?cm_mmc=LinkshareUS-_-ProductFeed-_-Donna
(Would it fit your books?...Yes!If it don't fit, you'll make it fit!)
You then was done. You laid on your bed then you start to doze off to sleep.
'Whew that was a lucky one.' you thought before you dozed off.
Update!
C O M M E N T!
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7

Post by Leehadja on March 21st 2010, 5:30 pm

Chapter 7: The Morning Went Quite WELL
Chapter 7 =D
*BUUZZZZ!BUUZZZZ!BUUZZZZ!*
You slammed your hand on top of the snooze button of your alarm clock.
"*Yawn*" you yawned.
You opened your eyes slowly seeing the light from your porch. You turned your face to look at the light but then you close your eyes because of the burning lightness.
*Knock, Knock*
There was a knock on the door.
"Come in." you said to let the person in.
The door opened and Han popped up. She got slid into your room and closed your door. She walked towards you.
"Good Morning!" she cheerfully said.
"Good Morning. She seem to be in a good mood today." you said rubbing your eyes.
"Well of course. You should be too!" Han said.
"I yah, what should I be happy about?" you asked her.
"THE NEW SCHOOL!!!" she yelled out.
You quickly covered your ears with your hands.
"Han, shhhh!" you said and uncovered your ears.
"Opps, sorry." Han apologized.
"Yeah. So is Mom and Dad home?" you asked her.
"Nopes. They went to work." Han answered.
"Oh." you said not feeling disappointed because they always do this.
"Get up! Or you're going to be late for school!" she said walking to the windows-pulling the shades out of the way, walking towards the porch-opening the doors to let some air in, and walked towards the end of your bed- pulling the covers away from you.
"Han...I don't want to go to school." you whined.
"You think I want to work?" she pointed out and said to you.
"No?..." you said.
"Correct!" she corrected you.
"Come on!" you said.
"No! You're going to school and I'm working!" she said folding the blanket.
"Aish!" you said and closed your eyes.
"Open your eyes back up!" she commanded.
You shook your head for no.
"If you don't open up your eyes, I'll use force!" she said.
"So?..." you said.
"Okay! You asked for it!" she said.
"No, no, no! I'll open them!" you quickly opened them and looked at her.
"Good, and the other thing you can do is GO TO SCHOOL!" she said and walked out.
"THE CLOTHES IS IN THE BAG NEXT TO YOUR BED!" Han said after she walked out your room.
"Clothes? I already have my other clothes..." you said and then got up.
You didn't bother to take a look at the bag, you went straight to the bathroom and did your daily routines. You was done washing your face, brushing your teeth, combing your hair-your curled your hair and putted it up. You then was finished.
"Hmm...Should I put make-up on?...Maybe just a little."
You then searched for a black eyeliner. Then you applied eyeliner on the top eyelid. You went back to your room. You went out to the porch and stood there. It was as bright as ever, you start to stretch. You was then done stretching and so then you went to go grab the bag with the clothes.
"Hmm...It's quite heavy." you said.
You decided not to change in the bathroom so then you opened the bag up. You can see the colors red, black, and white.
"Only these colors?!" you said
"It's your uniform!" Han yelled behind the door.
"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?" you yelled.
"Opps!"
You heard footsteps walking away.
"Aish! Uniforms?!?!" you said angrily.
You then pulled out another clothing. It was a,
White long sleeve shirt: https://2img.net/h/i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr232/my_heart_03/SchoolUniformShirt.jpg
"ARGH!"
You threw the shirt onto the bed. You grabbed another piece of clothing it was a,
Over-All Shirt: https://2img.net/h/i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr232/my_heart_03/SchoolUniformOverall.jpg
"Oh my GOODNESS!"
You threw that piece of clothing onto the bed and grabbed another one. It was a,
Girls Tie: https://2img.net/h/i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr232/my_heart_03/SchoolUniformTie.jpg
"Come on!!!!!!"
You grabbed another one, this time it was a...
"OH HELL NAWW!!!!I AIN'T WEARING THIS!!!!!!"
It was a,
Skirt: https://2img.net/h/i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr232/my_heart_03/SchoolUniformSkirt.jpg
(The skirt ended at the top of your knees.)
"Hurry up ____ or else you'll be late for school!" Han said through the door.
"Uh-huh!" you angrily gave her a answer.
"Uniforms?!ARGH!"
You started changing your clothes. And you wore the clothes like this: https://2img.net/h/i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr232/my_heart_03/SchoolUniform.jpg
You quickly looked at the time, it was 7:54 A.M.
'What time does the school start?'
You quickly grabbed your tote bag and went out of your room. Then you saw all your maids surrounding your bedroom door.
"...Uh...What are you guys doing?..." you asked.
"OMG!!SHE'S SO PRETTY!" a maid yelled out.
"TOO PRETTY!" another maid yelled out.
"Hey! What time does the school start?" you asked out of no where.
"Uh...8:30..." Han said looking at her watch on her right wrist.
"It's 8 right now, let's go eat breakfast!" shouted a maid.
"Ok!" said the others, you just shrug your shoulders.

*In the Kitchen*

"Here's your muffin and milk!" said the chief, he was a man.
"Thank you!" you said cheerfully cause you got your muffin!
You started to bite on the muffin and chew it, you drink milk too. Then you was done.
"Want another one?" asked the chief.
"Yes please!"
You just couldn't get enough of those delicious muffins! You ate another one and finished your glass of milk. You thank the chief, and ran out the kitchen saying bye to everyone that you passed. You got to the door and grabbed your low top black converse. You sat down on the stairs and putted the shoe on.
"____-ah you'll be wearing this to school for now on." Han came towards you with a shoe box.
"Huh?..." you confusly said.
"Here open it!"
She handed you the box, you grabbed it, and opened it.
"WHAT THE fudge!!!" you said with the curse word low.
You looked at Han, she smiled.
"What!?WHY THESE!?I'm not going to a funeral! Nor a wedding nor a party nor any where special!" you hesitated.
"School rules, have to wear them." she walked away
"Even the boys?!?!" you asked her.
She didn't answer back. The shoes looked like this: http://www.shoeperwoman.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/christian-louboutin-black-p1.jpg
You took off your converse and wore the shoes Han gave you. You stood up and was about to fall when you held your balance.
"Whew!"
You then looked down at the shoes.
'School rules?!Yeah right!!Hmm... I should just wear these shoes until I get out the house to pretend that I'm wearing these craps to school! Then when I get to school I'll just change into my converse!' you nodded your head yes that you was gonna do it.
You then looked around if anybody was there, the coast's clear! You grabbed your shoes(converse) and tote bag, then you headed out the door. You reached outside to see if the LAWN MOWER was there. The coast was clear too! You quickly made your way to the middle of the lawn on the walking area. You heard the mowing sound so then you thought fast. You ran towards the gate where the door was. Almost there you heard the lawn mowing became louder. you then looked back but then fell!

*KABAM*

'AHH~!!WHAT THE HECK!' you shouted in your mind.
You obviously tripped over the crack on the concrete.
'STUPID CONCRETE!!!ARGH!!'
You still made sure if the lawn mowing sound went away...10 seconds later the mowing sound went away. You quickly stood up, dropped your bag and converse to the floor. You dust your clothes to be clean. Grabbing both items you ran towards the gate door. You ran out the house territory quickly.
CHPATER 7 COMPLETED!
C O M M E N T ♥️
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down