Love Game ^_^

Go down

Love Game ^_^

Post by Wiltz on April 5th 2010, 1:23 am

Starring Aaron Yan, Gui Gui, Calvin, and Hebe.
Genre: Romance,Comedy
Author and Illustrator: Wiltz

Summary:
Gui Gui and Aaron were friends when young, but unfortunately Gui Gui got in an accident. Ever since the accident happened, they never saw each other again...

They are now in college and they changed. Gui became quiet and athletic and Aaron became the hottest boy. What will happen when they meet?

Will they remember or just let fate decide?

Index

Last edited by Wiltz on April 5th 2010, 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Wiltz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1

Post by Wiltz on April 5th 2010, 1:31 am

Boink! Boink! "Wow! Look at her go!! It's 39 to 28. Al, do you think it's possible that one person can beat a team of three. And that one person is a girl." the announcer said.

It was a game between a girl and three boys. The three boys were from NNLU. Never Never Land University. They used to be called the unbeatable team. Until she showed up. She just graduated from high school. She was their worse nightmare. She went left. Right. Pass all three and made a hoop before the buzzer buzzed. "YES! And she beats them again. A few words for every basketball team out there. Never challenge her. She will kick yo-" before Al can say anything she kicked him in the butt.

"It's not nice to swear. I don't like swearing." she said before she left the premises. She is Gui Gui. She is a quiet girl but knows martial arts, kung fu, and Taekwondo Everyone in the crowd made way for her. She walked out with her head held high. When she got home, she heard a vase broke. It was her parents fighting again. "When will they learn to talk calmly? Instead of using their fist?" she said to herself.

She walked upstairs and went to bed. The next day was her first day in NTU. National Taiwan University. She will be staying in a dorm since she was tired with her parents fighting everyday. She left without eating breakfast, got her luggage, and got in her red shiny Ferrari (http://www.carforums.net/reviews/makes/pictures/Ferrari10.jpg). She drove to the front gate and saw everyone that was familiar. There was the so-called Lu Ting Wei. He was the player of the university. There was also the three hottest girl in the university who are called HEX. Xiao Xun, the third hottest girl, is on left. She is always seen with her boyfriend, Xiao Yu. Selina Ren, The second hottest girl is on the right. She is obsessed with herself. Hebe, the most hottest girl, is in the middle. She is the captain of the cheer leading squad. She is obnoxious as can be and if anyone gets in her way will be bullied by the whole school. They all were the top cheerleaders on the squad. Hebe is rumored to be the girlfriend of the captain of the basketball team, Aaron Yan. He is the most hottest guy on campus with his friends, who are also on the basketball team. Jiro Wang, the womanizer. He charms girls in a flash with his looks. Wu Chun, the chef. He is all about food. He eats food more than he cooks food. Calvin Chen, the sunshine-boy. He's very friendly and has a bright smile. The four boys were called Fahrenheit, Fei Lun Hai.They were sitting at a table talking about their summer. Gui Gui was walking past the table when Hebe bumped into her. "Watch where you're going!" she shouted.

Everyone that was near heard her. Gui Gui gave her a glare. "What are you? Deaf? Can't you say sorry?" she shouted again.

Gui Gui shook her head once and squatted down to pick up her books. Calvin saw the whole thing and went to her to help. "Calvin, what are you doing? Get up. I said get up!" Hebe shouted again.

Selina and Xiao Xun were surprised. Hebe never shouted at any of Aaron's friends like that. Aaron, Jiro, and Wu Chun walked over. "What wrong?" Aaron asked putting his arm over Hebe's shoulders.

"Calvin is helping this girl who is deaf and has no manners. She bumped into me and didn't apologized." Hebe whined to Aaron.

Calvin and Gui Gui got up. Calvin gave her the notebook and smiled. "Thanks." Gui Gui said.

"No problem."

"WHAT?! You say thanks to him but not sorry to me? What are you trying to flirt with boys?" Hebe said spitting onto Gui Gui's face.

Gui Gui wiped the spit away and daringly walked away from Hebe. Everyone was shocked to see such a courageous girl walk away from Fahrenheit and HEX. "She got guts." Jiro said.

"Jiro, shut up." Hebe hissed.

Gui Gui walked to the office to get her keys and class schedule. "I'm Wu Ying Jie picking up my keys and class schedule." the secretary gave her the class schedule and keys. Gui Gui walked away and looked for her dorm in a building called, Deadly Halls. The lights were off and it was deserted. (https://2img.net/h/i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg73/VampireQueen95/rpg1/Castle_by_Krzynek.jpg) "What up with this building?" Gui Gui went to the doors and turned on the lights. It was dusty and filled with webs. She walked in and put her things down. There was 30 minutes till class started so she started cleaning the social room (http://www.avdesign.com/Images/Game-Room1.gif). "Done." she said flopping down on the couch.

She looked at her watch and it read 7:20. There was still ten minutes left till class start so Gui Gui got up and walked around the campus to find her class. "!B...1B...1B...Found it." she opened the door to see many people in there. The teacher came in and saw her. "Oh. You must be Gui Gui. I'm Hei Ren. You can call me Blackie. Nice to meet you." he turned to the class and introduced her.

Gui Gui saw the people this morning and thought this was going to be hell of a day. "Uh...Hehe.. You can pick your seat."

She walked to the seat in the back corner next to Calvin's seat. "Hey. Remember me from this morning?" Calvin greeted.

Gui Gui looked at him and nodded her head. She put on her headphones and closed her eyes. She thought about what would happen if her parents were divorced. She wouldn't be happy. That was what made her change. Ever since she was 7, her parents fought more and more each day. She used to be friendly and cool. A tear fell from her eyes. She opened her eyes and wiped them away. Calvin wanted to know what was wrong. He wrote a note and passed it to Gui. Calvin tapped her shoulders and pointed to the note.Gui Gui opened the note and read it.

'Why aren't you paying attention in class? -Calvin Very Happy'

Aaron saw what they were doing and didn't mind them. He was busy thinking about the problem that he's going to live in Deadly Halls alone. The bell rang the all the students rushed out. Gui Gui was still packing up when Calvin walked up to her. "You didn't respond to my note."

"I never pay attention in class. I just have to know the homework and do it. Oddly is. I get good grades. It's not a big deal. I got to go. Bye." Gui Gui walked past Calvin and left.

Gui Gui walked to Deadly Halls but stopped when she saw a shadow walk past.
Wiltz

View user profile

Back to top Go down