Haunted Love

Go down

Haunted Love

Post by Wiltz on April 5th 2010, 7:28 pm

Starring:
Hey!Say!JUMP, Chosen Girls

Genre:
Comedy, Romance, I don't know if it's going to be a suspense story.

Author and Illustrator:
Wiltz

Summary:
Two groups...

10 boys...

10 Girls...

And the battle of genders...

Or just battles of the sexes.

Can these girls and boys handle the temptation? Will they continue with rivalry? Or change hatred into love? Can they change fate that had been set for them?

CONTENT

• Chapter 1

• Chapter 2

Last edited by Wiltz on April 17th 2010, 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wiltz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1

Post by Wiltz on April 5th 2010, 7:51 pm

"Rei-San, do you know whose class your going to be in?" Yuka-San asked.

"Hopefully not with those boys from last year." She replied.

"I don't know but I know I'm trying out for the soccer team. Are you going to, Rena-San?" Anjira-San asked while she was dribbling the ball.

"Nah. I'm trying for the volleyball team. Let run before we're late on the first day." She said as she ran for the gate.

"Here we go again. Come on. This time try to slow down." Arisu-San said.

They all ran for the gate but this time trying to follow Rena-San. In the middle of running, three black car stopped in front of them. They all stopped just in time. "Watch where you're driving! Do you know anything about a cross-walk?" Utau-San shouted at the driver.

The window from the back scrolled down revealing a face they didn't want to see. "ARIOKA DAIKI!?" They all shouted.

Another head pops from the window revealing an annoying face. "NAKAJIMA YUTO?!" they shouted again.

"Hello~ Forget them. You know it's better to get to school on time and settle in our rooms before settling the scores with these BAKAS..." Kumi-San said.

"HEY~! Why are you guys calling us idiots?" a whiny voice shouted.

"Would you shut up, Keito-Kun?" Saito-San shouted before hiding behind Rei-San.

"Come on guys. Not worth being late talking to them." Anjira-San said as she starts to walk towards a creepy dorm building.

All ten girls gulped fear down their throats. "I guess we're going to be in the same dorm." Anjira-San turned her head and saw Yama-Kun.

"EH~!" Anjira-San saw all the other girls behind bushes and trees," We're going to be late for class. I'm going in first."

Anjira-San gulped fear down her throat again and then started walking towards then building. All the other girls followed her and walked up to the front door. Rei-San stood in front of Anjira-San. "I'll open it."

Rei-San slowly turns the knob and pushes the door open. Inside was dark with dust. "I guess we should do two in a room this year."

"I guess. Let's get ready for class now." Saito-San said as she brings her things to the first door. She dropped her thing then quickly stood outside.

Everyone did the same thing and ran for class. They got to class just before the bell rang. They stood in front of the class to get assigned seats. The teacher, Tanaka-Sensei assigned them to everyone, which was just the girls. The door opened and the girls was shocked to see the boys they didn't want to see. "You boys are late. Do you have an excuse?"

"No, Sensei. Gomen." Yaotume-Kun said.

"It's alright. I'll tell you where to sit."

"Sensei, can I move to the back? I can't really concentrate well when I'm in the front." Anjira-San asked.

"Ok. Since it's your first day of school and you're getting comfy for education. " Tanaka-Sensei assigned the boys their seat and they were surprise of the results.

Seating chart:
Yuka*Yuto Kumi*Yuya Rei
Keito*Saito Daiki*Rena Inoo
Utau*Kota Arisu*Ryutaro Saito
Yama*Anjira ??????*Inari Yaotume

The door opens to reveal a panting boy. "Where were you? You're really late. Just sit down. Go sit behind Arisu."

He went the seat behind Arisu and gave Anjira-San a smile. The class started and few weren't listening,but most of the students were. The bell rang for lunch and all the girls gathered together and the boys did the same. They all started talking, eating, and laughing. Utau-San was about to put food in her mouth until the aroma of cabbage came across her nose. She stood up and all the girls looked up at her. "Whose eating cabbage?"

The girls gave each other a weird expression. "I am."

They turned to the boy in the group. "Yaotume-Kun?"

"I knew it. You with your big appetite. I lost my appetite. I'm leaving." She packed up her bag and left.

All the girl packed up and left too. "I guess I'll have to start growing more cabbage. Tomorrow's lunch is going to be cabbage stew and cabbage rolls." Chinen-Kun said.

"Not funny..." Yuto-Kun replied.

"I know that's why you have a cabbage for a brain. Yaotome-Kun ate it." Some of them laughed at Chinen-Kun's comment.

Yuto-Kun gave him a glare. Yama-Kun felt as if some one was staring at him. He looked around the class to see no one. That some one was about to get Utau-San a laugh. "Hehehe!" that person said while rubbing her hands.
Wiltz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haunted Love

Post by rena_95 on April 6th 2010, 6:42 pm

Heheh hey i registered here. ^_^
rena_95

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiltz on April 8th 2010, 9:25 pm

kool! It might take me a while to update this story because i got to study for exams next week and it take a while for me to think of a really good chapter. ^_^
Wiltz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rena_95 on April 9th 2010, 2:52 pm

oh ok. then good luck!
i'll be waiting. ^_^

~Rena
rena_95

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2

Post by Wiltz on April 17th 2010, 4:53 pm

✯PREVIOUSLY✯

All the girl packed up and left too. "I guess I'll have to start growing more cabbage. Tomorrow's lunch is going to be cabbage stew and cabbage rolls." Chinen-Kun said.

"Not funny..." Yuto-Kun replied.

"I know that's why you have a cabbage for a brain. Yaotome-Kun ate it." Some of them laughed at Chinen-Kun's comment.

Yuto-Kun gave him a glare. Yama-Kun felt as if some one was staring at him. He looked around the class to see no one. That some one was about to get Utau-San a laugh. "Hehehe!" that person said while rubbing her hands.

The girls were walking around the campus to let their anger out. "I don't think this year will be great. Being in the same class as them? Nah-uh..No way." Rei-San said.

"Let's get back before the bell rings. I feel like something interesting is going to happen."Urisa-San replied.

They all went back to class and sat down. All the boys weren't there and the girls were wondering why. As the bell rang everyone appeared back in class. "Alright, as you all know we need a class president. Does anyone have someone in mind?" said Tanaka-Sensei.

The boys looked at each other, not knowing who to vote for. "Well, I guess we'll need a day to think about that. I'll let you guys think about it." Tanaka-Sensei said leaving.

"Who should we vote for? Oh my gosh, this is harder than taking a test." Kumi-San said scratching her head.

The bell rang for the end of the day. Everyone went their seperate ways to try out for clubs and activities. All the girls went and wanted to ask the principal if they could start a band. "I don't know. This will cost a lot." said the principal, Yuuna-Sensei.

"It's alright. We'll get all the equipments. Just let us do some fundraisers." Inari-San stated.

Yuuna-Sensei thought for a long time before coming to an agreement. "Alright. I'll let you start a band. I'll see how this will go." she said leaving.

"YES!" all the girls shouted.

"SSHHH!" the administrators shushed.

They all left and thought about the band's name. "How about...Sweet Sorrows?" Anjira-San suggested.

"Masami-San! Be serious. It has to attract attention." Fumi-San told her.

"Don't call me that! I hate that name. That's why I call myself Anjira-San. But I think I'm getting used to Masami-San now. I'll go with that name." She said changing her name.

"Alright, 'Masami-San'. I think we'll deal with the class president first." Saito-San said.

"How about choosing one of us boys?" Daiki-Kun said as the ten boys walked to them with a cool look.

"I think I would...NOT! I would be seriously ill to choose one of you." Fumi-San said as she pretends to be sick.

"Haha! Um...I think I better leave tryouts are about to start. Bye!" Masami-San said running towards the field with everyone, who was also trying out.

"What's she trying out for? Cheer-leading?" Inoo-Kun asked.

"No. She's trying out for soccer. She would be possessed to be trying out for cheer leading." Saito-San said looking at Masami-San.

"Well we better get going. Bye!" Inari-San said leaving with the girls.

The boy looked at each other and knew Masami-San wouldn't get on the team. They went over to the field and was recording her embarrass herself. All the boys snickered to themselves.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Who do you want the girls to vote for?
Who do you want the boys to vote for?
What do you want the band name to be?

Comment your suggestion!
Wiltz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down