Into The Runaway Lane

Go down

Into The Runaway Lane

Post by oreoxlove on February 25th 2010, 4:00 pm

Starring You and Kim Jaejoong.
Genre: Sci-Fi & Romance You Story
By: oreoxlove (used to be lovethislove)
(I'm not good at writing, but I like to write. hah it's an anathema really.)

Basic Summary:
A young girl runs away from home. She wakes up and finds herself in a maze of white walls. Strangely enough, she meets a boy and together then go on a journey.

INDEX [click on the title chapter to read it Very Happy]
[1] The Story Begins
[2] An Undeniable Force
[3] Fate

Feb. 26. 2010.
Just updated with a super long chapter. I'M ON A WRITING RAMPAGE!!!!! I'll try to update this weekend, because thinking of sci-fi ideas are hard. I myself really want to know what's going to happen! So suggestions and comments are good! Thanks so much for reading and commenting! ["Thank" me & I'll "Thank" You {meaning Reputation points Very Happy}]
March. 6. 2010. Sorry for the late update, but that's how I usually do. Very Happy Since I usually update on Winglin with small chapters, I'm trying to write longer chapters on here. Well I just started chapter three and voila! Writing does wonders! Don't ask me why or how, chapter three was just written from the emotional part of my mind. Hope you guys like it!

Criticism is much appreciated and will be taken into consideration.

Last edited by oreoxlove on March 6th 2010, 2:16 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated!)
oreoxlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into The Runaway Lane

Post by JayWalker. on February 25th 2010, 4:35 pm

Love the poster !! Smile
Interesting summary, can't wait
for chapter 1 !! Very Happy
JayWalker.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Masterflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Leehadja on February 25th 2010, 6:31 pm

The summary seems interesting ahaha.
Especially the 'journey' part.
LOL! yeah, I'm a reader myself.
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Story Begins [1]

Post by oreoxlove on February 25th 2010, 6:52 pm

[WARNING: it cusses like 2 or 3 words. heh.]

My screaming parents were a distance away. I could hear them, even outside of the wretched home. A tear streamed with a sting down my face. My dress... ruined with grass stains and dirt marks. I have no place to be, and have only one place I wanted to go. I looked back one last time. "Those drunk ba*tards would only realize soon enough, or maybe not so as I thought."

I walked. I didn't give a crap where... But little did I know, I was in the city. I was still crying, this emotional state of mine is too hard to control! My body wanted to stay, but my mind wanted to go. "I don't want to go back...", I whispered to myself, "just walk..." And I, once again, began my silent stampede.

My dark hair flew in my face from the wind. It was dark and I was tranced. Was it the devil?

"This way," the quiet voice whispered.

Trapped between two walls, the wind came from an unknown source. I stopped.

Everything stood still.

"Go."

I kept going.

I came to a realization. The trance before had left me for a while. I was on a road, a strange road, with other kids.

And suddenly, I was lost.

-=-=-=-=-=-

It was dark and my mind took a turn on me. Is this what happens... no.. This is what happens when I'm mad. Illogic. Idiotic of me. Godda- oh my g.. ugh! Where am I?

I shook my head. My neck hurts. My back hurts. My mind is spinning around. It's too much....

I opened my eyes and groaned. It was bright, too bright. I laid there, with my back against the wall.

Where was I? Where am I?!

It was a different place... Was I found? Am I in a asylum?

I looked at my surroundings. It was chilly, cold, and bright. I was in a place.. so white.. so clean... Was it a maze? I rubbed my elbows... The sky was blue... The sky was blue! I wasn't in a building... so this wasn't a police department or an asylum?

I walked around. The more I walked... the more I was convinced it was a maze.. a trap.

From a distance, I saw something black... As I came closer, I realized it was a person. It was a teenage boy. He had dark brown hair.. or was it black? It covered his forehead....He was kinda cu-

What? Gosh, I can't believe I was thinking like that. I don't know how to explain it. And then... something in my heart... or my soul... just lowered. I feel like I disappointed myself.

The black haired boy was laying across from me. I looked at him... trying to see his face...but my eyes kept being blurred... or was it his face that was blurry to me?

Last edited by oreoxlove on February 25th 2010, 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
oreoxlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guiwang_4ever on February 25th 2010, 7:02 pm

ohh. update soon! <33 jaejoong&& poster. lols
guiwang_4ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tofu on February 25th 2010, 7:20 pm

i like this genre, so mysterious and with a bit romance
can not wait until the fictional girl meet jaejoong
like start talking to him and where the adventure begins
nice storyline
i like how you use how she woke up in a maze

tofu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

An Undeniable Force [2]

Post by oreoxlove on February 25th 2010, 11:28 pm

“Hello? Are you alive?” The words escaped my mouth before I could think about it. “Hey?”

I bent over and tugged on his shoulder a little big.

No response.

I crouched down on my feet. I couldn't see his face no matter how hard I tried.

I whispered, “Who are you?”

I sat down next to him... Maybe I should wait till he wakes up...

THUD. “Huh?” Dammit I fell asleep and leaned over too much and fell.

Where am I? Oh... The maze.

“Who are you?”

I heard someone whisper. I turned around... it was that boy. Faceless to me. I whispered my name back and asked, “What is this place?”

He stood up. “You tell me.”

He doesn't know? So I'm not alone... Tap tap tap-- he was walking away.
“Wait! Can yo--”

“Sorry, I don't really want a girl dragging me down.”, he said.

“No.. Wait! It's not that!,” I lied, but I couldn't lose him yet. I was all alone... for now...

I heard him sigh. “Don't think you can trick me in working together. What?”

“Can you see my face?”, I asked.

There was a silence.

“Y-your face?”

“Can you see it?”

“No.”

No? I can't see his face, and he can't see mine. What kind of world is this? Why did this happen?! I don't deserve this! God, I felt so helpless I could cry.

-=-=-=-=-=-
“I need to find my way out now.” I said to him. “Bye.”

I'm not wasting my time. I can't stay here to be trapped here forever.

I walked in the opposite direction... hoping... just hoping he would tell me to go with him. To tell me it's gonna be okay. But no one's never done that for me before, so why should I expect him to?

My head lowered and I sighed. I stopped to think where should I go... Should I follow the sun? Or go the opposite direction? Or should I be freaking corny and follow where my feet lead?

I don't care.. With the feet it is.

“What you again??!?”, he said.

What? I looked for him. He was right across from me. “Huh? How did you get here?”

He shook his head. “I don't know. Later.”

He abruptly ran away from me.... My heart felt disappointed once again. Why do I keep having this feeling?

I shook my head from thinking too much. I should be finding my way out. Tap Tap Tap... I slowly walked while looking at the maze. My hand glided along the wall as I walked. The walls were so smooth and white. What is this place?

Sooner or later, I believe I was lost again. I couldn't see above the wall; it was too tall. The light had shifted from a light blue to a golden white and yellow. The sun must be setting now. I sat down and laid my head on the wall. It's no use now. Might as well as sleep and start early in the morning... if I'm still here. Maybe it's a dream. Maybe.

-=-=-=-=-=-

The next morning, I woke up with the sun glaring bright into my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and lifted my head from whatever I was leaning. It was too bright, so I covered my eyes with my hands. I turned my head, to stretch my neck out from the uncomfortable position last night, only to see that one guy again. The guy whose face I could not see.

“Ah!”, I mumbled softly, “What is this? It's like you're a magnet or something.”

He was starting to move. I better get a move on before he thinks I'm a stalker or something.

Or maybe he's the stalker? Nah... maybe?

I started walking away quickly. I saw him opening his eyes, so I quickly turned on a corner and hid behind the wall. Did he see me? I tilted my head a bit and saw him looking around. He looked confused.

I don't think he saw me. Good. I leaned my head against the wall and sighed. As I started walking away from that corner....

“Oh my god!”, I couldn't believe it. The boy was sitting against a different wall, in the same position as he was on the other wall.. He couldn't have possibly moved wall from wall!

I looked at the old wall, and he wasn't there. So he moved. What in the world?!

I came up to him and yelled at him. “Hey why don't you stop stalking me? Weirdo!”

He looked at me, confused. “What? Weirdo? You're the one following me! I was just sitting here sleeping! And you're up and coming at me for being normal? What's wrong with you?” He gave me that you-are-retard-and-get-away-from-me-now look. It doesn't make sense!

I told him, “I swear to God. You were just over there on the other wall and when I started walking over here, you suddenly move wall to wall? What the hell?”

“You're crazy. You're just confused from the sun. Maybe it's because you haven't eaten so now you're hallucinating.”

Now that I think about it... I haven't eaten since I got here. But I've never felt the need to eat.

“Wait.. I can prove I'm not crazy and that some weird force is like making y-you follow me or something. Like we're magnets or something. I'll... I'll just stay right here. I won't move with my own physical being. I'll just sit right here and you can go where ever you please, but sooner or later, no matter how hard you try, we're still gonna end up together.” I wasn't absolutely sure, but I had a feeling. I had a sure feeling.
oreoxlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leehadja on March 2nd 2010, 9:19 pm

UPDATE!♥️
Leehadja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fate [3]

Post by oreoxlove on March 6th 2010, 2:11 pm

“Wait.. I can prove I'm not crazy and that some weird force is like making y-you follow me or something. Like we're magnets or something. I'll... I'll just stay right here. I won't move with my own physical being. I'll just sit right here and you can go where ever you please, but sooner or later, no matter how hard you try, we're still gonna end up together”, I said.

I watched him turn his head toward me. He's thinking of a reply, you can tell by how his head turns and the way his arms move. I tried to listen for something.

“I-I...” I heard him mutter and then the mysterious boy sighed. He stood there, I saw, with his hands his pockets. And then he said, “One more time... and if we meet again one more time... then I'll stick with you and you'll be right.”

With that, he turned his body and ran away to who knows where. I sighed and bent down, and sat on the heel of my feet. I looked at the wall. It was white. I looked at the sky. It was gray now. I looked at my hands. They were pale. I haven't eaten, drank, or did anything else besides breathing and living. Am I in a universe where God's time prolongs so much there's no need to live? Or is it Buddha's or Muhammad Ali's worlds?

I placed my whole hand on the white surface. My nails had grown some. Curious, I picked at the wall.

Tap Tap Tap...My mouth held opened.

No. It wasn't him again, but instead..

A crumb of the wall fell out. Is this my escape?

I clawed and scraped my nails against the wall, my tears starting to well up.

The result?

I sat. My head laid on my knees. Uncontrollably, I was crying. I cried till my eyes were swollen. I cried till my face stung with each new drop of disappointment slowing making its way to ground. I sat there, reduced to tears.

-=-=-=--

It was black. All I could see was black. Darkness. If I could see at all. It was only black. It wasn't nothingness, but black.

“Honey wake up. It's time for school.”

Mom? Is that you?

“Honey... Oh dear sweetie look how sleepy she is!” I heard her voice laugh happily with my dad.

“Oh you're sure correct darling. Pumpkin... it's time to wake up!” I felt my dad rub my shoulder.

Dad? Can you hear me? DAD? DAD?! MOM?

“Why isn't she waking up honey? Come on cutie! It's time for school? Don't you want to go to school?”, my mom said. She was worried. “Honey?! Sweetie?! Honey Wake up! Now?”

Mom! I'm here! Mom I'm awake! Mom can't you here me? Mom?? Dad??

“I don't know dear.”

Crying was in the background. Doors slamming. Sounds of shouting and yelling. Noises of running and stomping.

I choked and coughed. The tears were in my eyes.

Blackness. Dark. There was a familiar rubbing on my shoulder.

“It's going to be okay.”

My eyelids squinted open. The light. It shined and I felt the burn of brightness through my eyes. I quickly turned my head and covered my eyes with my hands.

“U-um..” I heard a voice say.

“Mom? Dad?”

“Your mom? She's not here. Are you okay? What happened last night?”

My mind froze. Last night... I was crying because of the wall. Now... I.. My head was laying on the runaway guy's lap. He was rubbing my shoulder. What happened last night?

“I-I don't know.”, I said, “Why are you here?”

“Fate.”
oreoxlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ranee.pOts on March 21st 2010, 8:38 pm

Hi there! Your review is now ready for pick-ups Very Happy
ccmunchers.blogspot.com
thanks for requesting!

ranee.pOts

View user profile